1.The term fees are due in full, at time of booking, prior to lesson commencement. At this stage we are only able to accept direct credit into our bank account:-
Account Details: Frogs Aquatics Limited: 02-0192-0198276-01
2. The term fees are due in full, at time of booking, prior to lesson commencement. At this stage we are only able to accept direct credit into our bank account. Account Details: Frogs Aquatics Limited: 02-0192-0238303-00
3. We do not give refunds nor make-ups for missed lessons. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause. We will however, credit lessons for major sickness or injury during the current term with a Doctors Certificate.
4. Frogs Aquatics Limited reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel classes at any time for significant reason. Full communication will be given to those affected.
5. We reserve the right to make changes to class sizes or teacher at our discretion, if necessary.
6. As a parent you will be responsible for supervision of your children before and after swimming lessons. You are also responsible for any siblings attending a lesson, in and around the pool building (including the playground outside). Children are not to play in the sandpit. A parent/caregiver is required to be poolside for the duration of the participant’s lesson.
7. The wearing of swim caps is compulsory (babies and children, not adults in the water with their baby). This is not only for hygienic reasons, but also stops water running into your child’s eyes and mouth when their face is lifted out of the water. This assists with the concentration and in turn, helps your child’s progress. In the cooler months this is also beneficial as 80% of body heat is lost through the head. Therefore, wearing a cap reduces heat loss. Swim caps also help maintain water quality for all.
8. Swimming nappies are compulsory for infant classes. These can be purchased from any supermarket. Normal nappies must not be worn in the pool.
9. Photos and videos may be taken, from time to time using digital equipment to record our swim school happenings. These will be primarily used for our staff training of teachers, however, pictures and videos may be taken and used for promotional purposes. I give consent for my child to be included in this instance.
10. Your child's place in swimming lessons is not confirmed until payment is received.
11. Cancellation Policy - No refund will be given in the event of a cancellation, unless accompanied with a Medical Certificate. In the event of a lesson having to be cancelled due to teacher illness, pool maintenance or adverse weather conditions, you will receive a refund for that lesson or where possible a make up lesson scheduled.